War of the guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War of the guardians

The war of the guardians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fighting the bad and good guys/girls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilsonic3089

lilsonic3089

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Empty
PostSubject: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 7:48 pm

ok. this is a battle rpg. I have some bad guys that I'd like to really test out, and need some one to battle with. and I know theres some of you thats been dieing to fight some of my bad guys/girls on soincblast. so. here are your choices for bad guys. If all the bad guys/girls are taken, I'll throw up some more. ok. so, here are the rules. no god mooding. but teleapoting is allowed. but you cant teleaport the bad guy, only your self. this rule may vairy depending on the combat situation.(meaning, off the back you can't send my bad guy to a place where you stronger and faster and stuff.) power ups are allowed, I'll be uesing some my self, but only if you do. I wont make this unfair. when you pick one, I'll put my bad guys/girls powers and stuff. all you need to put it the same thing. weapons, powers, power ups, and so forth. but make it brife.(I'm allowing *some* bending on powers. like making something up spare moment. besides, this is like a training course in a way.) and remember..... have fun!Laughing

(Bad guys/girls)
Nova*female*[Fighting Vern]
Blits*male*
Plasma*male*
Evil lilsonic*male*[fighting Sakul}
Stomper*male*
Dark Figure*unknown/none*

(good guys/girls)
Lio*male*
Shi*male*
Ress*male*
Moka*female*
Nettro*male*
Neutro*male*

we'll start with them first. so, think you could beat them. and only one on one if the person fighting the bad guy wants it that way. while fight a bad guy you could interact with the others that are fighting other bad guys. and it can be like a double dule. I'll control all the bad and good guys.

SO STEP INTO THE OVERLY LARGE AREA AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT. unless your too weak.Razz Smile Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sakul

Sakul

Male
Number of posts : 125
Location(or place) : the Void
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 6:54 pm

I'LL FIGHT ALL OF J00!!! i'm kidding, i'll fight... Evil lilsonic.
Back to top Go down
lilsonic3089

lilsonic3089

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:21 pm

(ok! you got it!)

sakul is transported to the fighting area. dark lilsonic arrives and they stare off. ready to fight when the signal is given.

(state your weapons, powers, power ups, and so forth.)
Dark lilsonic

weapons: posion leafs, black and dark green sword, giant leaf, and claws with black firey tips.
Powers: can shoot out dark flames, creates wind, extend his arms and legs, turn into ghost like form(physical attacks go right through), and can poison his claws or set the tips on black fire.
power ups: dark flames used on self.(hurts at first and can't really attack at first, but give him more power later.)
Other/transformations: spiker version when max on power ups.
Back to top Go down
Sakul

Sakul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 pm

Weapons: Omni bullet, Twin fang and my insane kung-fu (just joking, but i know the Zako style)
Powers: Chaos wave, Zako blast and Dimension crash
Power-ups: Double edge lets me move faster and Twin fang splits in two
Transformation: Demon break allows me to unleash the Black emerald's power upon my enemies

(i know you said i could use the Zako technique and style in other RPs but is it ok to use them here?)

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Verna268
Admin
Verna268

Male
Number of posts : 293
Location(or place) : Fox Town
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:36 am

Nova please
Back to top Go down
http://shinobilegends.com/referral.php?r=Verna
lilsonic3089

lilsonic3089

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 2:17 am

(sakul)
of course. you learned it. and pasted the test. you can use it where ever, and when ever.;)

now. do you want to attack first, or me attack first.

(vern)
ok.
vern is transported to the fighting area. Nova arrives and they stare off. ready to fight when the signal is given.

(state your weapons, powers, power ups, and so forth.)
Nova

weapons: None
Powers: fly, enegry beams and balls. creates sun hot fire balls. use the same moves as sonic and shadow. makes her skin extreamly hot(doesn't last long).
power ups: Choas Elemralds and Lion Gems. super nova when gathers enough energy from the sun.(has to be close to the sun in the air, and requires a lot of focus)
Other/transformations: burst into flames and flys like crazy.(this form doesn't stop moving and is hard to control. when stopped can't be used for a long time.)
Back to top Go down
Sakul

Sakul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:49 pm

i'll let him make the first move
Back to top Go down
shadowrpg

shadowrpg

Male
Number of posts : 109
Location(or place) : yo mommas house
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:26 pm

can we fight good peopel to if not nova
Back to top Go down
Verna268
Admin
Verna268

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:36 pm

weapons: sword and the keys to the kingdom
Powers:his snaps and powers to control the elements and to make his power like something else
power ups: almost anything he can use
Other/transformations: unknown by anyone so far except self
Back to top Go down
lilsonic3089

lilsonic3089

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:26 am

(sakul)
Dark lilsonic takes out his sword and starts to twirl it then throws it at sakul. the sword spins with speed towards sakul as dark lilsonic then lunges at him with his claws out and starts slashes.

(vern)
would you like to attack first. or let nova attack first.

(shadowrpg)
I guess I could put up some good guys. pick one.
Back to top Go down
Verna268
Admin
Verna268

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 2:17 pm

nova, easy, hard, or super hard (i have no medium)
Back to top Go down
Sakul

Sakul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 4:30 pm

i duck under the sword and shoot evil lilsonic with omni bullet as he charges at me

(i changed the name of my gun)
Back to top Go down
lilsonic3089

lilsonic3089

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:08 pm

(vern)
???? I'm confused

(sakul)

as lilsonic slides back on the floor his sword makes around trip and slices sakuls arm. lilsonic pops back up and grabs his.

lilsonic creates a dark flame in his hand then lunches it at sakul while jumpsing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Verna268
Admin
Verna268

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 7:43 pm

i am talking to nova
Back to top Go down
Sakul

Sakul

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 9:09 pm

jumps over the fire ball and shoots lilsonic in the head with 50. calibur bullets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting the bad and good guys/girls   Fighting the bad and good guys/girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting the bad and good guys/girls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of the guardians :: role playing-
Jump to: